One of Rocky Hill Country Day School’s strengths is our international student program. For over 2 decades, the School has hosted international students from a wide range of countries. Some students come for just one year and others stay for longer, graduating with diplomas and admission to many of the top colleges and universities in the United States.
Our size affords international students the opportunity to connect immediately with students and faculty, allows them to interact in small learning groups, and provides them with extra-curricular activities that they may not get at a larger school. The Harkness® method of discussion-based learning gives our international students ample opportunities to improve not only their English literacy but also their spoken fluency.
Some of our international students live with Rocky Hill Country Day families. This experience has proven to be invaluable to our international program, allowing students and families to create bonds that last a lifetime. Through one of our partner agencies, some international students choose to live in a living and learning facility that offers a dorm experience. Both opportunities provide fantastic support and resources for our students.
For any questions regarding the International Program please contact Sarah Flynn at 01-401-884-9070 Ext. 107.
INTERNATIONAL TUITION 2020-2021
Grades 6 – 8
Grades 9 – 12
What do I need?
All international students must be represented by an International Student Agency. If you do not have one, we can connect you to one of our partners.
The following documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office with your agent:
1. Application for Admission: Please complete the online Rocky Hill Country Day School Application Form
2. An official school transcript, including three years of grades
3. Three teacher recommendation forms: English, mathematics, and a third academic course
4. An official TOEFL Test Score Report (Rocky Hill Country Day School TOEFL Code: B036). A minimum score of 70 is required for application to the Upper School, 9th Grade. A minimum score of 60 is required for application to the 7th or 8th Grade.
5. If not included in your agency application: A copy of the applicant’s passport and a Verification of Funds for payment of full tuition.
6. Each applicant must complete an interview. Interviews are completed either on campus or via Skype. To schedule an appointment fora Skype interview please contact the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01-401-884-9070 Ext. 107
7. A current photo
INTERNATIONAL TUITION 2021-2022
Grades 6 – 8
Grades 9 – 12