Info for Admissions Officers
- College Workshop for seniors during the first days of school
- Host 50+ college admissions officers on our campus each Fall
- Spring break college tours led by our college counselor
- College admissions information sessions for all Upper School parents
- Spring college fair in partnership with Providence area independent schools
- Regular college prep workshops for 11th grade students during seminar and class meetings
- Spring Essay Writing class during English period for 11th grade
- Extensive individual essay and application review
- Official PSAT for 10th and 11th grade students
- The State of Standardized Testing- live and via webinar
- SAT and ACT prep courses
- On-request student and family appointments for all
- Course selection advising for all
Maia Learning allows students to explore, and then store information that will lead them to a complete post-secondary plan with the aid of their college counselor.
MaiaLearning is a modern, dynamic, and responsive tool that grows with the needs of our school, our staff, and our students. It empowers and engages students in planning their futures through self-assessment, career exploration, college research, financial aid, and scholarships modules, as well as other tools. It keeps parents involved, and supports counselors by streamlining administration.