careers at rhcd
Our waterfront campus is on the Potowomut peninsula and offers a unique setting, where students, faculty, and staff alike demonstrate a sense of energy, imagination, and entrepreneurial spirit. Rocky Hill Country Day School stands firmly behind the principle that the admission of students, the employment of faculty and staff, the operation of programs, and the governance of the School be open to all who are qualified regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.
Rocky Hill supports our employees’ commitment to lifelong learning. We value continuing education opportunities and assist our faculty in expanding their areas of expertise. Sample opportunities include:
- Attendance at national and local conferences
- Workshops during the year and summer
- Summer grants for faculty development
- Local independent school workshops and peer groups
- Mindfulness Conference
- Responsive Classroom and Developmental Design training and mentoring
- Peer mentors with expert teachers
Summary of Benefits
Rocky Hill Country Day offers a variety of employee benefits including:
- Health, vision and dental insurance,
- Life insurance,
- AFLAC, and
- Retirement account with qualifying match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health savings accounts (with qualified plan)
- Long-term disability insurance
- Free lunch
- Parental and military leave
FULL-TIME UPPER SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
Rocky Hill Country Day School is currently seeking a full-time Upper School Math teacher starting August 2021. Please direct all inquiries via email to Brady Wheatley, Upper School Division Head, at email@example.com. Applicants should include a cover letter and resume.
Rocky Hill Country Day School is seeking athletic coaches in the sports of sailing, soccer, field hockey, boys lacrosse, girls lacrosse, and basketball for the 2021/2022 seasons, beginning with Spring 2021. We have open coaching positions in both the Middle School and Upper School, at both the Varsity and JV level, for assistant and head coaches. These are stipend positions with the ability to get involved coaching off-season and with summer camps. Candidates should have coaching experience and/or collegiate playing experience. Candidates must possess a valid drivers license. For more information about specific sport positions, please contact Director of Athletics, Megan Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org.