One of Rocky Hill School’s unique strengths is our international student program. For over 20 years, Rocky Hill School has hosted international students from a wide-range of countries. Some students come for just one year and others stay for longer, graduating with diplomas and admission to many of the top colleges and universities in the United States.
Our size affords international students the opportunity to connect immediately with students and faculty, allows them to interact in small learning groups, and provides them with extra-curricular activities that they may not get at a larger school. The Harkness method of discussion-based learning gives our international students ample opportunities to improve not only their English literacy but also their spoken fluency.
Some of our international students live with Rocky Hill families. This experience has proven to be invaluable to our international program, allowing students and families to create bonds that last a lifetime. Through one of our agencies, some international students choose to live in a living and learning facility that offers a dorm experience. Both opportunities provide fantastic support and resources for our students.
For any questions regarding the International Program at Rocky Hill School, please contact Jan Cooney, Director of Admission at 01-401-884-9070 Ext. 104.
International Student Tuition
Middle School: $44,100
Upper School: $46,450
International Application Process
All international students must be represented by an International Student Agency. If you do not have one, we can connect you to one of our partners.
The following documents must be submitted directly to the Admission Office:
1. Application for Admission
- Your agency application OR
- The complete Rocky Hill Application Form
2. An official school transcript from the applicant’s current school, including three years of grades
4. A current photo of the applicant
5. An official TOEFL Test Score Report (Rocky Hill School TOEFL Code: B036)
- A minimum score of 70 is required for application to the Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- A minimum score of 60 is required for application to the 7th or 8th Grade
6. If not included in your agency application:
- A copy of applicant’s passport
- A Verification of Funds for payment of full tuition
Each applicant must complete an interview
Interviews are completed either on campus or via Skype. To schedule an appointment for a Skype interview please contact the Admission Office at email@example.com or 01-401-884-9070 Ext. 104.