The Parent Teacher League (PTL) supports the entire Rocky Hill School community in building a dynamic learning environment through community and program enrichment. The PTL encourages connection between faculty, staff, and families through educational, social, and fundraising initiatives that help build a dynamic Preschool through Grade 12 learning environment and support the underlying core values of Rocky Hill School.
- Behind the Scenes
- Homecoming (October – organized by Upper School students)
- Faculty Appreciation Program
- Box Tops for Education (on-going)
- New Family Mentors
- Admission Open House Tour Guides and Advocates (Oct. and Jan.)
- Division Head/Parent Coffees
- Nominating Committee – recruit new volunteers (annual)
- Timely, informative, and relevant communications via the PTL website, email, etc.