We want to be sure to keep you well informed about the many activities, projects and programs happening at Rocky Hill School throughout the year.
Communicating with the community
The School disseminates information to parents and the community through many channels, including:
- eCurrents – a weekly all-school electronic newsletter
- Divisional blogs – Lower, Middle, and Upper School weekly blogs
- Social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- RHS Mobile App – a smart phone app designed to keep you connected with news, events at Rocky Hill School
Upper School Information
Middle School Information
Lower School Information
Parking and Drop-off
Click image to enlarge
Drop Off and Pick Up
Parents who drop off their children at school and have a need to walk their child(ren) to their building are asked to park in a designated short-term or visitor space.
Pick Up – Front Lot
- Parents who pick up their children in the front lot are requested to either park in a designated short-term or visitor space, or line up near the portico (by the Alumni Tennis Courts) no later than 3:15 p.m. Lower School students will be released to their parents from the portico at that time.
- The Rocky Hill School campus is a clean-air campus and idling is discouraged. Parents who choose to wait in their car are requested to shut off their vehicles.