Make Your Reservation For Hands-On Learning.
Learn, Make & Play Day at Rocky Hill School is a great opportunity to get the kids (pre-school to grade 5) out of the house and into a wide array of hands-on activities in an active learning environment.
Preschool-Grade 5 students are invited to join us! Bring a friend!
- Fab Lab Activities: Participate in unstructured play in a constructive environment touching on the five elements of S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics) –Jason DeGerlia & Kevan Patel
- Art: Get creative juices flowing with a fun, hands-on project –Catherine Washburn
- Baking: Create and learn in the kitchen. –Amanda Hovey, Lower School Faculty
- Sports & Games: Enjoy a variety of games such as kickball, soccer, 4 square, and duck, duck, goose. –Caitlin MacDonald, Lower School Faculty
- Science: Explore the wonders of science in the Lower School science laboratory. –Eric Wyzga, Lower School Faculty