Please join us for Rocky Hill School’s biennial event
WaterFire Arts Center
475 Valley Street | Providence, Rhode Island
Friday, April 28, 2017
Cocktails | Auction | Dinner | Dancing
Help us SPARK innovation, imagination and inspiration in our students!
Proceeds benefit campus technology, the Innovation Center, athletics, the arts, and tuition assistance.
ATTENDING THE GALA
The most important thing you can do is attend the Gala and encourage friends, family, and other Rocky Hill School parents to join you. Our goal is to have a minimum of 250 guests, and a ton of fun!
- You may purchase a Mariner Table of eight for $2,500. Sponsors enjoy premier seating, a program book sponsorship, and recognition at the event – SEE OUR SPONSOR LIST
- Individual Tickets are $175 each
- Organize a table for a class or a group of friends from outside the school community
AUCTION ITEMS – SEE THE AUCTION PREVIEW!
Help us secure live and silent auction items. You can also send in an absentee bid to firstname.lastname@example.org. Some ideas include:
- Bottles of wine of the Wine Grab Bags
- Assorted gift certificates to restaurants or local establishments
- A one-week stay in Orlando
- A wine cooler
- Concert or sports tickets
- Airline or credit card points to be converted into free airline tickets
We are assembling a program book to distribute the night of the event. Please submit artwork by April 12.
- Promote a business or send a special message to your child(ren), a teacher, a coach, or the School
- A full-page sponsorship is $100 and measures 5” w x 8” h
This year’s event will feature auctioneer Paul Zekos and live music from Mystique.
For more information, please contact Beth DeGerlia at 401.884.9070 x 129 or email@example.com.