Learn, Make & Play Day at Rocky Hill School is a great opportunity to get the kids (pre-school to grade 5) out of the house and into a wide array of hands-on activities in an active learning environment.
Preschool-Grade 5 students are invited to join us. Bring a friend!
- Fab Lab: Participate in unstructured play in a constructive environment touching on the five elements of S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics). Led by Jason DeGerlia RHS ’19
- Robotics: Have a great time exploring coding with Ozobots. Led by Trixie Dumas, Lower School Faculty
- Math: Enjoy playing games involving everyday math. With Sarah Marcus, Lower School Faculty
- Art: Get creative juices flowing with a fun, hands-on project. With Claire Wiley, Lower School Faculty
- Baking: Create and learn in the kitchen. Led by Lisa Reimer, Lower School Faculty