Preschool Program (3 & 4 year olds):
- 2 half days – $5,800
- 3 half days – $8,200
- 5 half days – $11,200
- 2 full days – $10,600
- 3 full days – $12,700
- 5 full days – $18,400
Kindergarten to Grade 2 – $28,900
Grades 3 to 5 – $29,800
Grades 6 to 8: $33,900
Grades 9 to 12: $36,200
Application Fee (new students) – $50
Registration Fee (new students) – $400
Tuition Deposit (returning students) – $1,000
Required All Inclusive Lunch
- Full-Day Preschool to Grade 5 – $1,000
- Grades 6 to 8 – $1,200
- Grades 9 to 12 – $1,250
Tuition Refund Plan* – 1.9% of tuition
Parent Teacher League – $50 per family
Books & Supplies – Fee varies
*TRP is required for new students; recommended for all students
In an effort to improve the management of your student account(s) and the efficacy of our student billing process, Rocky Hill School has contracted with FACTS Management Company for the 2015-16 academic year.
Some of the advantages to using FACTS for tuition and incidental expense payment handling are:
- Convenient online payment plan sign-up
- The ability to maintain your demographic and financial account information online
- Email reminders before your payment is due
- Automatic or online payments
- Multiple payments options: credit card, automatic bank withdrawal (ACH), paper check
- Web-based interface for 24/7 account viewing
All billing and payment collection will be done through FACTS. Please follow these steps to register:
- Review the Re-enrollment Contract(s) and choose your preferred payment plans.
Be sure to indicate your preferred tuition and lunch payment plans and if you would like to participate in the Accident and Tuition Refund Insurance Plans.
- Sign up at https://factsmgt.com/ prior to returning your child(ren)’s Re-enrollment Contract(s) to Rocky Hill School. The fee to enroll is $20 per family for the 100% or 50/50% payment plan and $46 for families participating in the 10 or 12 month payment plan.
- Return the signed Contract(s) along with the Tuition Deposit(s) to the School by the date indicated. The tuition deposit will be credited to your FACTS account.
For more information regarding payment options and billing, please contact Rocky Hill’s Business Manager Mark Buckley at 401-884-9070, ext. 135.
Rocky Hill School does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, handicap, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions, financial aid, employment, education policies or other school programs.